Upload plugins to WordPress
It’s very easy!
Once you learn it once you can do it for pretty much every plugin.
- locate the desired plugin you wish to try out.
- Click Download, then save the plugin to your computer.
- Go to your WordPress dashboard.
- Under the Plugins tab on the left menu, click add new.
- On the top left hand corner click the button upload plugin.
- Drag and drop the file or browse to find the plugin zip file you just downloaded.
(note: Some zip files may need to be extracted because they may contain documentation as well as the plugin zip file.)
Hope this was helpful
If this isn’t what you needed please let us know if we can help with anything else.